2015年11月11日星期三

Reflection & Review

On the half way of the semester, it's time to review the study goal posted before.

Goal.

To be able to understand spoken Japanese with medium speed and medium length.
In the range of the textbook which we touched, I don't have too much problem in understanding textbook audio and sensei's speaking in the class.

To be able to speak Japanese with correct pronunciation and pitch in medium speed and medium length.
According to sensei's comments for oral exam, seems pronunciation, pitch and speed are fine. But I should pay more attention in accuracy.

To be able to communicate with people with daily-life topics under daily-life environment.
Based on my performance of the random practice in the class, seems I still have some distance from this goal. Accuracy or fluency, currently I failed to catch them together under the real communication situation.

To be able to understand written Japanese in medium length. To be able to write short passage in Japanese.
For the short reading material on textbook, seems it's not a problem to me. But I didn't try more advanced ones yet.


Activity.

Review vocabulary every day.
Yes.

Shadow the material on SE twice a week.
Almost, sometimes once a week.

Read extra reading material everyday (another textbook, news in Japanese, lyrics, etc.).
Yes. I tried some textbooks to help understand the current official one in the class.

没有评论:

发表评论